Auto Financing & Lease Deals in Youngstown, Ohio
Cochran Cars Finance Pages
#1 Cochran Buick GMC Youngstown
7997 Market Street, Youngstown, OH 44512
#1 Cochran Chevrolet Youngstown
8010 Market Street Youngstown, OH 44512
#1 Cochran Nissan Boardman
7809 Market St. Boardman, Ohio 44512
#1 Cochran Ford Boardman
7955 Market St, Youngstown, Ohio 44512
#1 Cochran Honda Boardman
448 Boardman-Canfield Road, Youngstown, Ohio 44512
21 E Railroad St Columbiana, OH 44408
Columbiana Buick Chevrolet
21 E Railroad St Columbiana, OH 44408
Power Chevrolet Buick GMC
15482 State Rte 170 East Liverpool, OH 43920
Buying a new-to-you vehicle is an exciting yet potentially scary experience. At #1 Cochran, we aim to make the process as uncomplicated and smooth as possible, especially when it comes to auto financing at our Youngstown, Ohio car dealership. If you need financing options, our in-house finance team can help you so you can purchase or lease the vehicle of your dreams.
Auto Loans in Youngstown, Ohio
The first step in dealing with auto financing is to do a little homework. Two key pieces that you should keep in mind involve the following:
- Get your credit score. Your credit score is a snapshot of how creditworthy you are. It also highlights what your ability is to repay an auto loan. Your credit score is represented by a three-digit number, and the higher the number, the better chance you might have for securing a loan with a low interest rate.
- Set a budget. You should also have a rough estimate as to how much you want to pay per month. You can use our online payment calculator to help you determine how much you can responsibly afford.
- Get your trade-in appraised. We might be able to give you money for your trade-in. Doing so would reduce the price of your new vehicle, which also reduces the amount you need to borrow. You can use our handy trade-in calculator to give you a preliminary overview of your trade-in.
After you do your homework, we can help you with your financing options. Simply fill out our online financing application. On this application, you will provide basic information that our team needs, including the following:
- Basic information, including your name, address, phone number, date of birth, marital status, and Social Security Number.
- Home finance information, including whether you rent or own and how long you’ve lived at your current residence.
- Employment information, such as your employer’s name, job title, monthly income, and how long you’ve worked there.
- Vehicle information about the vehicle you’re looking to purchase and the amount of the loan you’re hoping to secure.
After you submit the form, someone from our financing team will be in touch with you to discuss the next steps.
Best Lease Deals in Mahoning Valley!
Another option instead of purchasing a vehicle is to take a look at some of the best car lease deals. If you don’t drive a lot and prefer to have newer vehicles, you might want to look into lease specials. When determining if a new or used car loan or lease is better for you, take a look at your financial and automotive needs. The best lease deals allow you to make a small down payment and pay monthly payments similar to that of a car loan. Check with our finance department to see if we have any current lease specials.
At #1 Cochran Youngstown, we know that dealing with auto financing isn’t usually an enjoyable experience. As a large family-owned car dealership selling new and used cars to the Boardman and Youngstown, Ohio, area for more than 100 years, we work with customers to make the entire car-buying purchase as enjoyable as possible. Stop by our dealership today and see for yourself.
Disclaimer: trade-in amount is based on vehicle year/make/model, condition, mileage, and physical inspection. Down payment amount and annual percentage rates may vary based on credit. Due to the fact that everyone’s credit situation is unique, we are able to disclose more specifics regarding down payment amount and credit terms after an application is received.