2024 GMC Sierra EV Truck – Electric Sierra Denali Price, Range & More
The 2024 Sierra EV
As the second all-electric pickup truck introduced by GMC, the 2024 Sierra EV lives up to the electric vehicle reputation General Motors is known for. The first trim level to hit the market is the GMC Sierra EV Denali Edition 1. Denali is widely known as a luxury trim level offered in all GMC models and the Sierra EV Denali doesn’t disappoint with jaw-dropping features. As you’d expect this electric pickup is powered by GM’s Ultium platform which delivers up to 400 miles of range on a full charge as well as DC fast charging that gives you 100 miles of range in just 10 minutes. If you are in the market for a new GMC Sierra EV near Youngstown, Ohio, keep scrolling to explore all of the Sierra EV’s features and benefits.
2024 GMC Sierra EV Specs
The key features of the new and capable Sierra EV include 754 hp and 785 lb-ft of torque with acceleration of 0-60 mph in less than 4.5 seconds. Max trailering capacity up to 9,500 lbs as well as 400 miles range on a full charge, Super Cruise driver-assistance technology for compatible roads, and 4-wheel steer with crabwalk. Get More Information!
The new Sierra EV Denali isn’t just your average pickup truck. This all-electric truck has more technology and ground-breaking features than you can count. Here are just a few of the amazing 2024 GMC Sierra EV features you can enjoy when you purchase from Cochran Cars:
- Multi-flex midgate with pass-through: This extremely versatile multi-flex midgate with pass-through enables you to fit items of up to 10′ 10″ in length. The rear seats fold down individually (60/40) so you can have one or both of them down giving you so many possibilities when hauling large items.
- Super Cruise: The new super cruise driver-assistance technology allows you to have true hands-free driving technology with over 400,000 miles of compatible roads and growing. The Sierra EV Denali Edition 1 includes a 3-year Super Cruise subscription.
- Plug and Play: With the Power Station Pro, the Sierra EV’s Ultium battery can power your home’s essential services and devices for up to 21 days. This feature comes standard on the Sierra EV Denali Edition 1 and is a game-changer when it comes to natural disasters and unexpected power outages.
- 16.8-inch diagonal, free-form screen: The large display screen in the Sierra EV is your ultimate cockpit that gives both the driver and front-seat passenger easy access to all of the features. Its free-form style allows for a customizable viewing experience capable of displaying 3 different apps at once. You’ll also love Google built-in which gives you easy access to Google Assistant, Google Maps, and Google Play.
2024 GMC Sierra EV Range
The Sierra EV delivers an amazing range of up to 400 miles on a full charge. This is more than most traditional gas-powered trucks. With fast DC charging, you can add 100 miles of range in just 10 minutes. The early adopters of electric pickups are going to love the extra range just by charging their trucks overnight and never needing to stop at a gas station again. With range anxiety no longer an issue, the electric Sierra is a win all-around. You can now enjoy the open road stress-free, thanks to the power of the Ultium battery.
2024 GMC Sierra EV Engine Specifications
Did someone say 0 to 60 in just 4.5 seconds? The all-electric Sierra delivers a whopping 754 hp and 785 lb-ft torque. This amount of horsepower and torque is truly exhilarating and can only be experienced in an electric vehicle.
If you need a capable GMC truck that can trailer the heaviest of loads, the Sierra EV Denali offers 9,500 lbs of max trailering. Play hard and work harder, the Sierra EV is up for any challenge.
2024 GMC Sierra EV Trim Levels
The 2024 GMC Sierra EV will be offered in 3 trim levels to start ranging in price from approximately $50,000 for the Elevation trim up to $107,000 for the Denali Edition 1.
- Denali: This is the luxurious fully loaded Sierra EV. Giving you all of the most exciting and newest features and technology. Estimated MSRP of $107,000 to arrive in Spring 2024.
- AT4: This off-roading trim gives you crabwalk, additional 2″ of ground clearance, and larger 35″ all-terrain tires plus much more. Expected to arrive in late 2024.
- Elevation: The Sierra EV Elevation comes standard with a 16.8″ center touch-screen, 33″ tires, HD surround vision and much more. Expected to be available early 2025.
If you are all-in on buying a new 2024 GMC Sierra EV, then please visit us at Cochran Cars so one of our product specialists can help you or click here to reserve your Sierra EV now. At Cochran, we know your first EV purchase can be stressful and can come with a lot of new questions, but rest assured our team is extremely knowledgeable and can assist you in finding your perfect vehicle.